Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Blog

I know, I know - it has been a long time since my last blog post.  I have been writing a good bit.  (In fact, I hope that those of you interested in my writing have been reading my regular articles in Planet Muscle magazine.)

I am going to start writing plenty more articles for this site - so don't worry.

Also, I have a new blog that I have started.  It's entitled "Blue Jean Theosis."  For those of you interested in contemplative spirituality, I hope that you will enjoy it.

Here's the link:

bluejeantheosis.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming back to this blog. I really enjoy reading it. I've read every entry here multiple times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aiden. I hope that my long hiatus will be worth it. I plan on writing and posting more than ever before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE'S BACK!!!

    Welcome back C.S. Looking forward to more articles and am intrigued by your new blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave us some feedback on the article or any topics you would like us to cover in the future! Much Appreciated!